Run in memory of a loved one who has passed away and support grieving families in the community by raising funds for the Children’s Bereavement Center which provides FREE grief support groups for children, teens and adults in South Florida.
Enjoy a 5K run/walk with the animals at Zoo Miami, alongside your family and friends, and add to the excitement by dressing like your favorite animal. Costumes not required but highly encouraged for maximum fun!
For more details visit www.stepsforhealing.org
- 5K Timed Run/Walk – officially timed by RaceTime
- All-Day Admission to Zoo Miami
- Free Breakfast
- Free T-Shirt
- Kid’s Inflatable Fun Run (ages 2-6) & Finisher Medals
“Sponsor My Run” – For every $1,000 raised, 1 child can attend the CBC’s free grief support groups for an entire year:
- Create a TEAM with your friends, family members or colleagues or run as an individual
- Help fundraise by encouraging people in your community to sponsor your run or team’s run
- Run in memory of a loved one who has passed
Registration opens at 6:30 am, race begins at 8:00 am sharp.
Early bird registration is now available for $35 for adults. Price increases to $40 on race day. Ages 7-14 for $20 and Kids’ Fun Run (ages 3-6) for $15.
Come join 1,000+ runners and let’s make this the best Steps yet!
Proceeds from this event will benefit the Children’s Bereavement Center (CBC) which offers free grief support groups to children, teens and adults at 10 sites in South Florida.
Register now at www.stepsforhealing.org